Monday, April 2, 2012

SB d1

Nothing like the kids sleeping in to kick off Spring Break. If you have no idea how remarkable this is let me fill you in; Little Frog wakes up at 5:30 every. single. morning. Today she woke up at 7:08 - It was amazing.

Our Day in Pictures

First Up - Easter Package for the boy we sponsor
at Emmanuel Children's Home in Juarez. I think everyone
should sponsor a child - especially if you have children yourself.
Ox is especially excited because I found the first 4 books in 
The Magic Treehouse series in spanish. 




Second - my attempt to grate crayons was a failure.

So I used my food processor, ice chop feature.
I'm not sure it will ever be the same, but it was cool to watch.
We made sun-catcher eggs.




I found the BEST project (more crayons) on Pinterest - HERE
This turned out WAY cooler than I imagined. 
If only I could get a pose that truly
expressed my children. . .

We're going to take the cat to the vet now. She has to get fixed.

Again.

1 comment:

  1. After one pass through the dishwasher my poor food processor still has a bright residue. I think a few more passes should suffice.

    Seriously, how do people get crayon shreds for these kinds of activities?!?

    ReplyDelete