Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring.

I haven't been blogging, as you can see. I was super sick pretty much all winter and conserved all my energy into getting better. Finally pulling out into the spring and all that means. I didn't even knit, I just had no energy to do so. I finally picked up my needles again last week, which I take as a sign that I'm truly getting better.

Plus the sun is out today for the first time in months and months. It is a glorious thing.

Here are some highlights of this week:

I just love socks. My cat loves yarn.
MayDay Loot. . . and a banana.
My beautiful boy looking so old. . . He's channeling Olaf The Snowman.
Our house is all things Frozen (the movie) these days. Let it Go. 

1 comment:

  1. d line was full, the flat button wasChina Purple Clay Teapot strong, the rainbow button was strong, and the two buttons flowed out. Naturally; the circle will be in a uniform position, and some models will have a sag under the circle, which is rich in agility, and the overall flesh and blood pavilion is even, and there is a degree of convergence.
    jing lan pot
    As the name implies, its shape Yixing Purple Clay Teapot Setis derived fPurple Clay Teapot With Infuserrom the kerb. The word "well colHandmade Ceramic Teapotumn" is more common in traditional culture. For example, in the "Learning of Life", there is a "well column", and the 41stCheap Ceramic Teapots style of the Taijiquan spectrum of the old-fashioned frame of the Chen style is "turning back into the hurdle." The kerb in real life is the guardrail of the well, also known as the well bed and the well. The ancients have many wells, and some have well covers, well tops, and well pavilions. They can protect wells and beautify the environment.
    gong chun pot
    The gong chun pot is simple and sleek. Gentle and natural, pure and solid. It is famous. The spring pot is bAuthentic Purple Clay Teapotetter than the g

    ReplyDelete